The Assembly is looking for passionate, motivated, kind, wellness-oriented individuals to join us at the Front Desk/Coffee Bar. Read below and follow up by shooting an email (cover letter) and resume over to email@example.com.
Who You Are
Eager to join a team that values health, wellness, and community. You are warm, personable, organized, a do-er, and genuinely enjoy building connections and relationships with others. No task is too small, as you appreciate how everything contributes to our mission and functionality of the space. You are a lover of the outdoors, physical activity, quiet time, a hot cup of tea, mindfulness, a cold dip in the ocean, or anything else that makes you feel your best. You are curious and keen to learn new skills but aren’t afraid to ask for help or guidance. Every team member is crucial to shaping how the The Assembly feels, looks, and functions for our members, instructors, and the community and you are excited to contribute to the space.
How You’ll Contribute
We are looking for team members to work our coffee bar/front desk. You’ll be the first person our members see when entering the space, and it’s important to make them feel right at home – you’ll learn the names and faces of our members and are excited to hear about their interests, passions, and stories. You’ll help set the tone for the space and see the importance of being warm, welcoming, and inviting to all.
- Welcoming members and guests to our beautiful space.
- Facilitating class check in using booking and payment system.
- Answering phones and responding to emails regarding classes, upcoming events, and general inquiries.
- Creating an atmosphere that is friendly, welcoming, and inclusive for everyone.
- Taking initiative to do something even if it’s not in your purview.
- Making and selling coffee, light snacks, and merchandise.
- Helping with cleaning and tidying of the space throughout your shift.
- Cleaning workout space and equipment after classes.
- Collaborating with instructors to ensure they have all necessary equipment, technology, and correct room configuration for a successful class.
- Building fruitful relationships with instructors, members and their guests.
Perks & Notes
- Complimentary fitness classes and access to amenities.
- Access to events and excursions.
More About Us:
The Assembly is a new clubhouse designed for the way women work(out). Located at 449 14th Street in The Mission District of San Francisco, The Assembly is a space and community designed for the way millennial women socialize — through fitness, healthy living, and networking. The first wellness-focused space of its kind, The Assembly offers open seating to work and hang out, daily fitness classes from top tier instructors, and gorgeous design. Located in a historic building in the Mission, and engineered for the way we sweat, work, learn, organize, and connect. The Assembly is a kickass group of women coming together to create community in this urban sanctuary.